Which one of the following statements is correct?
With reference to Chausath Yogini Temple situated near Morena, consider the following statements:
(1) It is a circular temple built during the reign of Kachchhapaghata Dynasty.
(2) It is the only circular temple built in India.
(3) It was meant to promote the Vaishnava cult in the region.
(4) Its design has given rise to a popular belief that it was te inspiration behind the Indian Parliament building. Which of the statements given above are correct
Consider the following pairs:
(Historical place) (Well-known for)
1. Burzahom : Rock-cut shrines
2. Chandra-ketugarh : Terrocotta art
3. Ganeshwar : Copper artefacts
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
Responses has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later