With reference to "Blockchain Technology" consider the following statements:
(1) It is a public ledger that everyone can inspect, but which no single user controls.
(2) The structure and design of blockchain is such that all the data in it are about
(3) Applications that depend on basic features of blockchain can be developed without
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Consider the following activities:
(1) Spraying pesticides on a crop field
(2) Inspecting the craters of active volcanoes
(3) Collecting breath samples from spouting whales for DNA analysis
At the present level of technology, which of the above activities can be successfully
carried out by using drones?
In India, under cyber insurance for individuals, which of the following benefits are
generally covered, in addition to payment for the loss of funds and other benefits?
1. Cost of restoration of the computer system in case of malware disrupting access to
2. Cost of a new computer if some miscreant wilfully damages it, if proved so
3. Cost of hiring a specialized consultant to minimize the loss in case of cyber extortion
4. Cost of defence in the Court of Law if any third party files a suit
Select the correct answer using the code given below
In India, the term "Public Key Infrastructure" is used in the context of
With the present state of development, Artificial Intelligence can effectively do which of
(1) Bring down electricity consumption in industrial units
(2) Create meaningful short stories and songs
(3) Disease diagnosis
(4) Text-to-Speech Conversion
(5) Wireless transmission of electrical energy
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Responses has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later