Consider the following statements :
1. According to the Constitution of India, the Central Government has a duty to protect States from internal disturbances.
2. The Constitution of India exempts the States from providing legal counsel to a person being held for preventive detention.
3. According to the Prevention of Terrorism Act, 2002, confession of the accused before the police
cannot be used as evidence.
How many of the above statements are correct?
With reference to India, consider the following pairs :
Action : The Act under which it is covered
1. Unauthorized wearing : The Official Secrets
of police or military Act, 1923 uniforms
2. Knowingly misleading or otherwise inter
fering with a police officer or military
officer when engaged in their duties : The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
3. Celebratory gunfire : The Arms (Amendment) Act, 2019 the personal safety of others
How many of the correctly matched?
Responses has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later