With reference to the religious history of India, consider the following statements:
(1) Sthaviravadins belong to Mahayana Buddhism.
(2) Lokottaravadin sect was an offshoot of Mahasanghika sect of Buddhism.
(3) The deification of Buddha by Mahasanghikas fostered the Mahayana Buddhism.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct
With reference to the cultural history of India, consider the following pairs:
1. Parivrajaka � Renunciant and Wanderer
2. Shramana � Priest with a high status
3. Upasaka � Lay follower of Buddhism
Which of the pairs given above are correctly matched?
With reference to the cultural history of India, which one of the following is the correct description of the term 'paramitas'?
Responses has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later